THE TEXAS MILE

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: THE TEXAS MILE
From: "fosterap" <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:20:12 -0500
I had a great trip down to the Texas Mile.  Hung out with Keith a little, and
Met Tonya for the first time.  She's a keeper.  Also met Jim Webb and Glen
Riddlen, couple of listers.

The course is outstanding!  Very, very smooth pavement.  One mile course, and
a one mile shutdown, with good level dirt over run area.  Spacious pits and
easy access to course.  Return road is excellent too.  A+ overall.

They still need more entrys, and I hope they can keep it going until more
people show up.  Shoot, I'm going out right now and work on the roadster.

Jerry in Dallas