Hello from Joe Law

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello from Joe Law
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:12:54 -0600
Had lunch with Joe Law in Fairmont, WV on Thursday.  Joe looks great.  He
was proudly wearing his blue 2Club hat in that NASCAR country.  Joe asked me
to say hi to everyone.  Special thanks to Cris Shearer for keeping him
informed with tapes.

He has had nibbles on the car but nothing solid yet.  He has TWO race ready
big motors that go with the car ... for someone who wants to go fast, this
is really a great chance to get in for a rock bottom price, everything
considered.

Says Trish will be getting married on June 4.  Looks like they won't be
coming to the salt this year with the car up for sale and even the price of
gas to come as spectators is pretty steep for a 5,000 mile round trip.

We had rain almost every day we were in the Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown,
WV area with some wild thunder and lightning storms to go with it.  That
country is so green it made my eyes hurt.  I was glad to get back to these
old rocky REAL mountains, although we could gladly use some of the
precipitation in this drought area and I think they are ready to share.

Wes