Commentary

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Commentary
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:03:23 EDT
    "I had an uncle once who frequently gargled with Vitalis and greased his
hair with Listerine! I think he even brushed his teeth with Bengay once - if I
remember correctly."
Coincidentally, I also had an absentminded Uncle who brushed his tooth with
Prep-H and developed perma-pucker and had to have his face surgically
unscrewed. Poor old guy had an untimely tragic end,too. His nose was so large
that one
night he rolled over in his sleep, his nose stuck in his ear, and he sneezed
and blew his brains out. Ho moved to Alabama and nobody
notices...really....Bob,normal guy,Wanner