Re: Bonneville Entrys - Why no Rule book!!!??

To: "Auburn Design Group" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville Entrys - Why no Rule book!!!??
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 10:03:51 -0700
I think its just an example of the breadth of
work this volunteer force has before them,
their generosity goes along way.......

WE can help make it better

thats why I dont build stuff until after May, when
I might have a rule book,  makes for a fun 2 months.......

I am waiting for attempt #3 at getting last years trophy
name plate correct,  even after giving correct info from get go and twice
since then,
it still comes with wrong data,   it just tells me they need more help

I love em all

most important to me is a place to go fast, and accurate
speeds, that they have down pat, the rest is gravy

Joe :)