Re: Cage Survey - - One word reply OK

To: <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cage Survey - - One word reply OK
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:32:51 -0700
.When I responed with stick. I was because it was all I had beside my trusty
Ox/Acet unit. For years I used it for almost everything. Took a class in
1965 and learnd how strong "torch" work done properly is unbelivably strong.
My teacher mastered his craft in WWII and passed it on to all of us who
listened.
.My stick is an AC/DC machine and all the rollbar work was done by friends
who are all high pressure certified boiler welders ( it's nice to have
worked in steam generator power plants for 38 years, it has its pluses). I
have all the confidence in the world in those welds but hope they are never
put the "incident" test. I hope nobodies ever are..
.Good Luck.J.D.