Re: Rivets

To: Rick Byrnes <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Rivets
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:00:58 -0700
Howard is going to try to get the ID today.

The interesting thing about the stuff is that it was very tough, but not
hard. Howard
glued and riveted two test pieces together (he doesn't trust anything
but real metal)
and could bend and fold them without any sign of failure. I think that
this would be a
good exercise for anyone before using the stuff for the first time.
Also the shelf life of most of this stuff can be greatly extended by
storing it in a freezer.

Bryan