Re: Paint and Primer

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Paint and Primer
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 07:07:21 -0700
Phillip, Go to a couple body shops in your area and ask them what they
use and where they get it. They will know the best way to use the
material in your weather conditions. In this day and age you had better
figure on spending at least $500 on paint, primer and supply's. Metal
prep and primer are the very most important parts of the job if you
don't want to be fighting rust all the time.    Doug Odom in big ditch