Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's

To: yesford@clear.net.nz, jolylance@earthlink.net, glennr7@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:47:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/04 11:52:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yesford@clear.net.nz writes:

> ...............where did the NOVI name come from? First prize a
> genuine pair of New Zealand 'sock proof  holes'  LOL.
>
> Chris Harris.................NZed.

The town of Novi, Michigan. Chris, my oldest daughter just spent a week
driving through your country. Had a great time. This was after three months of
study in Australia. Graduation is May first, the youngest starts college in the
fall, guess that makes for four more years of waiting for race car funds. Bob
in
connecticut