Home again Finally ( Non LSR)

To: "Landspeed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Home again Finally ( Non LSR)
From: "bennevl" <bennevl@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:19:03 -0400
Well folks I finally made it home. Spent 7 weeks in Europe saw 9 different
countries. Ran up untold miles (near 6000) on a rental car. The look on the
guys face when I turned the car back in was priceless. Looks like it will
take me awhile to get caught up on the 984 emails. Sounds like I missed a
great season kick off at Maxton last month,  Hope to have things sorted out
to make Maxton this month. Seems a few things changed while I was ( KT got
hitched) And some things haven't changed ( Glen picking on KT)

Bill