Re: Where is the camera

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where is the camera
From: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:36:04 -0700
  -----

  Knowing Tom Beatty was anything but dull, a real racer and it's great to
see
  the tank in Petersons Museum withthe other Heros of our sport.
  Glen

  Glen, I started hitchhiking to San Fernando Drag Strip in 1957. I was
fourteen and I have loved hot rods ever since. I remember Tom Beatty's forty
Ford which was very fast. He also had a Mustang scooter which I think went 86
mph. I never saw the lakester . I'll be going to the Peterson Museum with the
G.C.R.R.C. on April 24.   Finally , Rose, MeShawn and I wish you and Carol the
best with your move. Sincerely, Terry Hunt