Re: Kids racing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:33:59 +0000
So how do we become active in our local village?
Simply packing up your race vehicle and taking it to one of these kids car
shows to get kids attention seemed to work very well and is as good of a
start that we could come up with. Our shop doesn't do any of the swap meets
or shows ever(it's not the type of shop we are), but this was something we
couldn't pass on.
It may be your life you save! And if not you may just make contact with the
next person to grow up and break the all out land speed record.. ya just
never know?
TD