Re: magneto testing

To: paul bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: magneto testing
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:56:14 -0800
Paul, Any old distributor machine will spin the mag and give you a tach
reading also. Now all you have to do is hook up a plate with spark plug
holes threaded into it, hook up the wires and spin it. If you want to,
you can make it so the gap is adjustable also. My friend made one years
ago to test sprint car mags, be sure you ground it good or it will knock
you on your ass at high speed.   LOL    Doug Odom in sunny big ditch