Re: Non-LSR - helicopter stuff

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-LSR - helicopter stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:57:03 -0600
Okay now lets think about this....  When a fellas got those two big fans on
top.... ( vaguely looking like Two palm trees fornicating in a depsty
dumpster) and he's getting Ice thrown at his nappy butt.... well it would be
my guess that Ice is going to build up on the leading edges of the
rotors...and then with all that centrifugal force thing going on... some of
it's going to shed off..... leaving the poor white faced fella somewhat out
of balance.... unless of course you consider the brown shorts....

Keith ( I have never left the ground with an aircraft that didn't meet
goverment specifications.... once in the air occasionally that changes... as
does the colour de shorts )