RE: Vapor Separator Tanks

To: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>,
Subject: RE: Vapor Separator Tanks
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:04:58 -0500
round would be simplest as you can cap a piece of large diameter tubing
around 4 or 5 inch OD.
I don't think you need any baffles.
Make sure you put the mechanical pump pickup in the bottom and have that
ABOVE the mechanical pump inlet. That will keep the mechanical pump primed.
Kinsler may have some further ideas as well. it is well worth the call to
them.
Their catalog is available online and has a good deal of info in it..
'with pictures arrows and diagrams'
Dave