Re: Cooling ideas.

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Cooling ideas.
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:17:35 -0700
Could easily have been a sponsorship situation because of the prominent
placement of the bottles and labels.  One of the builders, Steggemeier
(sp?), went to work for Nitrous Oxide Systems the next year.

KT could know more.  He talked to Gary Aikers (again I'm not sure of the
spelling) at Maxton a couple of years back.  When Gary built the car he was
employed by GM at their wind tunnel.  All the factory aero stuff was in
place and very well attached.  Far better, closer and smoother than
production standards.

Wes