Monster Garage

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monster Garage
From: "cmpile" <hoxiepoo@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:26:00 -0600
    List -

    It sure was a pleasure to watch some real monsters tonight on Monster
Garage. Bill Hines, Dick Dean, Gene Winfield, and Norm Grabowski got to strut
their stuff on the tube with a few other talented & hardworking gearheads
building a heavily kustomized Chebby. My only question is why the producers
didn't see fit to make a special 2 or 3 hour edition showcasing these historic
giants of the metalshaping art.
    The shows' projects are sometimes lame or boring, but it serves to inspire
the younger crowd to consider job futures other than being accountants,
lawyers, and faceless bureaucrats.
    (I hope Normiepoo's shin has healed up by now)   Chris Pile aka aircap