Rover

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Rover
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:54:33 -0800
List & KT
The mars Rover has arrived at the Bonneville crater, only problem, no salt.
Guess we are stuck in Wendover for  awhile. Keith, quit snorting the sand
blasting dust, it ain't healthy even the fake stuff is bad. Tonya needs to
whip on you a little more to get you head straight, at least thats what Wes
says.

Ah the good weather in So Cal. This Saturday we, a bunch of us are going to
Enderles for his open house. Should be a well spent day.

By the way the rule books were picked up from the printers today. Mailing will
start on Monday I believe.

Sure is getting hard to get a response from Keith, must be his lady boss
keeping him off the streets and towing the mark, Heard she has a long pole
with a can of diet cola dangling just out of reach. At least he's not picking
up singing teddy bear loving hitch hikers on the highway.

Ah, what the hell I'M just bored today. To late to start another honey do
project, save that for tomorrow. Guess I'll take a nap.
Glen