RE: Fiero Rack Disassembly

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fiero Rack Disassembly
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:35:25 -0500
If memory serves me right if you narrow it you will lose the outer bearings
and nothing will support the rack. If it is a GT rack the ratio will be very
fast as well more suited for autocross than LSR. I have an '87 GT and at
freeway speeds and up have never turned the wheel more than a couple of
degrees to make abrupt lane changes. If you do a web search on Fiero you
will find a lot of links and newsgroups as well.
You might try these links..

http://www.v8archie.com/fiero-technet.html
fiero-technet@topica.com
Dave