Re: Propster

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Propster
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:36:50 -0500
Rich, after saying WOW!(lol) I'm sure JB will probably reply here or to you
directly. But should you decide to direct it towards a little group started
for ECTA you can go to the following link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ECTALSR
It's a yahoo group and if you aren't familiar with them or have trouble
getting in write Murf at ecta@dahmurf.com and I'm sure she'll help you out.
The direct mount prop is a trip.. this drives on the prop alone? I sure hope
it makes it to maxton.. I want to see(hear) it run. Anything I can do to help
you get there feel free to ask. Any idea what kind of speed is hoped for? Has
it ran anywhere(with timing lights) before?
Todd-