RE: New BFMS Car Questions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New BFMS Car Questions
From: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:59:10 -0500
Ed,

Thank you for the good thoughts, I do have some C4 spares around some
ware... I think I will see if they bolt up.  Might not work on the
fronts...C5 front brakes are a lot bigger if I remember correctly...as
for the aero stuff...I pray to the wind gods daily! Please explain the
175MPH by gearing statement...I can gear a C5 sow many different ways it
makes my head hurt -- the problem is having enough power to run the long
gears and getting it to the ground...

I am curious though...I thought in Alabama "shiny" meant the duct tape
was new ;-)   Sorry Keith, I had to say it...to many friends in Aniston
giving me crap right know about our 5 degree temperature.

John

staiger3@starband.net