Article Bearing Info on Engine Bearings

To: atrav@vcmails.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Article Bearing Info on Engine Bearings
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:46:45 EST
              Hi Aron in WARM Florida ( ENJOY --- ENJOY !!! )
Can you please zinnng me a copy of your 1997 Article on Bearings
               and Their Care and Feeding and LONG Life ?
It will be read with great interest by me since my sons blew the blown rat
motor on 20% at the three mile mark at Speedweek 01 on the very first run
for the Black Radon Eng # 939 B/BFAltered ...... they think a wristpin
failure was the start of the very fiery and expensive spectacle ........
                       speed at the three was 203 .......
  Thanks in Advance ....... and I'm not even gonna tell you to
                       STAY WARM !    LOL !!!!!
 Bruce on the Connecticut shoreline where it is 11* at sunset :<(