Re: Engine bearings & winter salt...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine bearings & winter salt...
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:51:14 -0500
At 08:26 PM 1/8/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Some winter reading to digest in the cold months (65 here in Florida,
>HAHAHAHAHA!)
>-Aron-

 Yep   only its  27 degrees and snowing, and I just got done
spreading some of the Bonneville salt on the sidewalk to the
house.   salt that missed the numerous washdowns under the
car this year.  washed the car several times, even under before
we left Wendover, and again after we got home. still when I
got it up on the rack for oil change right after we got home,
  found about 5 lbs  of Bonneville in the bumper and other places.
 Thought about carrying it back to the flats next year, But
its being put to good use ...
                                 :-)
                        John   In Louisville Ky.