New Vehicle

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Vehicle
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:08:51 -0800
I've appropriated my wifes Mitsubishi Mighty Max Delivery Truck, Registered
#847 Class F/P/MP Class Record BNI 125.869
El Mirage 120.412.
Looking for Roll Cage Work, a Parachute and Fire System and anything anybody
knows about a Mitsubishi 4G64 engine. Opinions on wheels and tires, bed
covering, weight distribution, Dave, NO TRACTION CONTROL.....and anything
else