Re: Piston Slap ? Non LSR

To: jonw@up.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Piston Slap ? Non LSR
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 07:21:43 -0600
Jon
I was raised in that s**t....really enjoy it here in south Texas.
Especcially now since I have retired..sort of nice not to have to deal w/
all of that while in this kicked back mode.  Still like to go back from time
to time even in winter. Would like to go back to work and earn some LSR
project money.....engineering pretty slow here right now.  Have a son in Las
Vegas....seems to be a need for some of my skills there. Maybe I should go
join the Parumph (sp?) crowd but I really enjoy being part of the team here
and only 100 miles from the grandchildren.

                                              Glenn

>From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
>
>PS "COLD" morning isn't 50 degrees, unless you mean -50!  + 50 is
>t-shirt weather...

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger  learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize