Re: Shop Lights

To: Glenn Ridlen <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Lights
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 19:07:46 -0800
Glenn, I went to home depot and bought 3 more 8' floresent fixtures. Buy
moving some of the 8 fixtures I had  already and adding these 3 I think
I now can work and see. Because the liner is in a part of the shop we
have not used for working on cars before I think thats why it seemed to
be too dark. Funny how the older I get the more light I need to see
things.  Doug Odom in big ditch where it's raining.