Re: where are you

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "DrMayf"
Subject: Re: where are you
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:40:51 -0600
UH UH! Just listening to all this dialogue. I have been lost for a
while.....dry lake could work.....computer has now been thawed out.....Mayf
is on a family mission, Pulju is building a shop, Gary LaRonge has a cold
but working a dual turbo system on his Camaro and I am just about done with
moving in and doing honeydos for the new house. A trip to LA/SD over
Christmas is in the cards for us and then to the shop and the second
engine/turbos again and another stage to the overdrive which should put
high 300's in reach with the new body. And so what are the Barretts doing?
Skip (high 20s this morning....not bad)