Re: Records

To: <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Records
From: "Arne Hulstein" <Arne.Hulstein@digitaldreamers.info>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:13:46 -0000 (Europe/Brussels)
Wes,

I understood Jack Costella runs a 50cc bike streamliner. I was looking at
a four wheeled streamliner and a 50cc engine. His 47 mph is a great
achievement and I didn't want to call him a nut for that (maybe just for
being a racing nut which would include me and probably most on this list
anyway). What I was wondering is whether it is right that there is no
class for engines under 30 cubic inches in the cars and trucks class. And
I guess that would be right as class K is the lowest mentioned.

Then again, having 50cc and four wheels would be silly now, wouldn't it...
So why did I think of it... ;-)

Arne  ->  Classified as "Official nutcase" ;-)