Re: DBB turbo's

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: DBB turbo's
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:12:02 -0400
What about them? If they are late model parts they are great. Spool quicker can
stan a little more abuse and need less oil to be happy.. They generally need
water cooled cartridge to help them out a bit though. If they are old parts that
were specials from Garrett or KKK then I would want no part of them as parts are
impossible to find. The real bottom line is if you need a turbo call Rick Head
at Innovative Turbo and tell him what you want to accomplish.. You ought to be
prepared to buy something when you call though so he does not get worn out with
discussing a bunch of 'what ifs'...
Dave