Re: non lsr jpeg

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non lsr jpeg
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:23:44 -0500
Gary,
There are sites like ClubPhoto.com that allow the posting of pictures for an
almost unlimited amount of time to be viewed by whomever you invite. Phil

http://members6.clubphoto.com/phillip398908/1638759/guest.phtml

these are pictures of my son's Henry J that we just started on.

>From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
>To: land-speed@autox.team.net
>Subject: non lsr jpeg
>Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:06:14 +1000
>
>List
>I have noticed that we cannot post pics on the list ( I understand why ) so
>do we have a site that we can post pics  ( johnathan Amo's site ?) but I
>dont want to clog it up with picture posts that are just throw away  ie
>used to explain a point or similar purposes ,also it would be great if
>there was a place we could post a mug shot of ourselves and our vehicles so
>that those that cannot meet could see who we are chating with and check out
>there racers  just a thought , anyone think it is worth investigating
>Gary

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com