Re: Problem solving...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Problem solving...
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:51:56 -0400
I ran a simulation that the numbers came out for Turk's D/MS would run 251
terminal with a 4000 ft DA.. It went 249 with a 5500.. so go figure. Both G/GL
G/FL were as close.. The H/GL was off by 10 mph too low as it had the wrong
non-specifed gear in.. So if your engineering is off by that much maybe the
'slide rule' is broken.. As an engineer do you have a 25% difference in calcs to
reality. If so it is garbage in and garbage out again..
Dave