Re: Suspension

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Suspension
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:57:09 -0700
Good thought. I'll look into it. I may never get this car finished, LOL..
wasn't me that said they bind up. I just remember Keith raggin' on me abou
mine diagonal link because someone had broken lots of them. I wen this way
even though I had the panhard bar and all of its mounts. I could never get
it lined up  horizontal at ride heigth. Any movement caused the car to move
sideways. Don't have that problem now. And Glen, it is front steer!

mayf