Re: Private time on Bonneville (or elsewhere)

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Private time on Bonneville (or elsewhere)
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:12:06 -0600
as much as I would LOVE to go down under (outside of the home :))
it takes me all year to pay for my Bonneville aspirations
I couldnt afford to make the trek

I will look into it just to see how cheap an airfare I could get

Yeah Gary, it would be neat to assist you in anyway I can
to help you get that 1liter fuel record, what poor bastard has
it anyway??

Joe :)