Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR

To: "Bryan Savage" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Lock up Clutch Problem-non LSR
From: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:17:16 -0400
Bryan

Thanks for your input--Rick Yacoucci suggested i disconnect the battery to
reset the computer--i did it and that solved the problem.

Don't know how these glitches suddenly sneak into a computer--maybe i got
hit with some EMP from a high altitude nuclear burst on the way to Maxton,
or my wife's cat put a curse on it, or this kind of of thing will always be
an ughknown.

lance