Re: V-Max and other odd motors

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: V-Max and other odd motors
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:53:02 -0700
Russ,
Motorcycles are what I was thinking about. What size 4 cycle will keep
up with a 500cc GP
2 stroke. The outboard is restricted in RPM and power by the restrictive
exhaust (under water)
system. Using 6 good expansion chambers and alky & 30-60% nitro I think
the power would
be limited by the strength of the parts. I COULD be a very potent NA
fuel motor but I'm sure
a pare of Suzuki Hiya..whatevers,  producing about the same power would
cost half as much or less.

It's just an interesting thought,
Bryan