WOS

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WOS
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:00:13 -0400
Just got back from WOS (6PM). Fantastic meet. Most fun I've had on the salt.
Absolutely beautiful weather. Got to test the new Hondaliner (goes nice and
straight...and ran a 202 with the mule motor). Got to renew lots of old
friendships (missed that since I missed Speed Week). Got to introduce my two
kids to the "Salt Experience" for the first time, and they both got there "B"
license...no competition between those two...and a good case of "salt fever".

Maxton this weekend, and lots to do to clean up and set up.

JB