RE: link - Ab Jenkins Special/Mormon Meteor story

To: <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: link - Ab Jenkins Special/Mormon Meteor story
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:07:12 -0700
WOW  That would be a memorable experience!  How many people alive had seen
the MM run?  Sorry I missed that ...

Dale C.

                Subject:        link -  Ab Jenkins Special/Mormon Meteor
story

                This was a wonderful experience to watch and I want to share
it with the
                list;

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view2/1,4382,510055372,00.html?textfield=Mormon+Me
                teor

                I was fortunate to be there with them as they filmed the
runs and also to
                see Marv Jenkins reaction.  Nostalgia in it's purest form.

                We ran the cars on the "short course" and filmed from the
3/4 mile area so
                we heard the exhaust note in clarity.  You could almost see
the smiles
                through the face shields on the helmets.  Both John
Hollansworth and Marv
                Jenkins were smiling and yet almost in tears.

                Wes

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.