Re: Rear wheel steering

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:28:30 -0700
Mayf,

Some shots of the surface after a supersonic run
http://www.thrustssc.com/Photographs/19971014/19971014003-review.JPG
http://www.thrustssc.com/Photographs/19971014/19971014001-review.JPG
http://www.thrustssc.com/Photographs/19971014/19971014002-review.JPG

Check the attachment for Dymaxion info. The books are out of print but the
patent office should still have something.

One thing Glynne said was important, was the use of a worm and 'wheel'
(sector)
gear box. This reduced the confusing feedback through the steering wheel.
Fifty vintage Chrysler power steering would be good as would steer by wire.

Bryan