What I've Been Doing

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What I've Been Doing
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:18:32 -0700
I had decided not to go to WOS (lack of funds) this year. So I been fiddling
with THE car, you know, the "World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie". Since about
a week before WOS, I finished plumbing all the fire bottles and nozzles,
building the pull and push cable mounts, completedd the parachute deployment
system, fabbed up part of the underhood reservoir tank lines, finalized the
throttle cable system under the hood along with the AOD TV cable system
(which I hope not to have to use), rethought the upper radiator to motor
hose layout and came up with a better solution, almost finished the EFI
throttle body to turbo bonnet and ordered a lot of fittings (but not all).
Oh, and I dreamed up a method to connect the lower radiator hose to the
water pump (yeah, this is a real problem because of space constraints). What
I wouldn't give to have a long car with lots of room...

And anxiously await each day's write ups of the results and commentaries.

Taking today off to clean up around the shop a little and wash my truck...
yeow   exciting...