Re: The Rest of us

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: The Rest of us
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:24:48 -0400
Rich for me it is whatever it takes to get you down the track as fast as the car
will go.. If it takes a set of fire sprinkler heads as injectors to work right i
am for it.. Good luck with your project.!!! :>)

A while ago you mentioned your car was somehow ruled out of a class to run in.
Has that all been resolved or did you change the car to fit the new rules??

Dave