RE: Rust fighting

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com
Subject: RE: Rust fighting
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:10:06 +0000
" I will post the manufacturer's  name and address if anybody is interested.
  Jerry in Dallas "

Jerry;      Please Do post the contact info for this paper for us!
THANKS!

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.

              ---------- oooo -----------

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
                            When the people fear the government, it is
tyranny."

                     ~ Thomas Paine    1737-1809

" Democracy  is  two  wolves  and  a  lamb  voting  on  what  to  have  for
lunch.
                       Liberty  is  a  well-armed  lamb  contesting  the
vote.

                          ~ Benjamin Franklin 1759