Don Vesco's Model Collection

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Don Vesco's Model Collection
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 01:25:04 -0700
Howdy Folks

I'm helping Rick Vesco liquidate Don's estate and before we put the scale
model car collection on eBay, we thought it best to offer land speed folks a
chance to own one of Don's cars, trucks, or a motorcycle as a memento. There
are 182 vehicles and a few model planes. Don was an eclectic collector and
accumulated everything from Vukovich winning cars, to simple Ford F150's and
even kiddie toys and hand carved wooden models. Oddly, there are very few
land speed cars and motorcycles, but plenty of Indy cars, sprints, liquor
decanters (some with the booze still in 'em), Thimble Drome cars, and even a
gorgeous Offy engine.

I have photos of every blessed one and will be completing an online
inventory of what is available. The money raised will go to fund the next
outing of the Turbinator, now scheduled for the 2004 season. Don had more
toys than I could have ever imagined; he was a "go fast" kid in more ways
than one.

If anyone is interested, please send me personal message to:
landspeed@adelphia.net.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.