Re: new to list

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Lorcan Parnell" <lorcan@750turbo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:25:19 +0100
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Tom, I'm nowhere near Derby, I'm at the other end of the country (the south
west) closer to GT Motorcycles who Gabriel came over with a couple of years
ago, but I venture all over the country sprinting.

England is a little short on salt flats, so I guess I'll have to make a
pilgrimage across the pond to see for myself. As for the "hicks", well I've
already been to Georgia, Florida, and the Carolinas, but I still can't say
"grits" like they do (sounds like "greeeyuts" to me) ;)

Hopefully before then I'll get some runs in at Elvington, Yorkshire or
Woodbridge on my 750 (which will actually be a 900 soon) just to keep Joe on
his toes in the 1 litre class :)

Lorc