Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:14:53 -0500
Couple of interesting side bars...  The de-humidifier has some serious
merit... since I've been home the race car has been in the shop and it's a/c
hasn't been turned off... and yep.... RUST hasn't been a major problem like
it normally is.... sure there is still salt on it in places... just can't
get out of it.. but the reality is that it's not having a problem because
the air's dry...

I got some corrosion protection from a buddy who's an Aircraft mechanic for
the Army.... and it's NASTY.... but it works...

Last but not least RUSS..... Brown shoe Army...and you remember it... hmmm
let alone Wes.. whew....

K ( yeah I had a good laugh over it )