RE: Unknown Speedweek Car on Picture Post

To: "'Tom Shannon'" <saltfevr@xmission.com>,
Subject: RE: Unknown Speedweek Car on Picture Post
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:29:41 -0500
Tom;

I talked to those guys but I don't remember much about what they told me.
Apparently it was a car that was built by someone's father (?) about 50
years ago and it looked like it had been restored. They were taking the body
off when I was there and it did not appear to be a complete car at that
time.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ