Re: MIG Welders

To: foxriverkid@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MIG Welders
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:25:51 EDT
   I have had very good success with a Hobart Beta-Mig 250,  I was originally
looking to buy a smaller unit but then decided to go larger.  Glad I did as
it handles everything I need to weld on a car.
   Lincoln, Miller all make very good welders!   It is a matter of
preference.  Buy one a little larger than you think you need and it will do the
job for
you.  Buy name brand USA made and stay away from offshore imported junk that
is almost impossible to get replacement parts for.     Good luck!     You are
going to love welding!!!

    Regards,    Tony G   LI,NY