Re: Record Question...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Record Question...
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:15:25 -0700
Mayf; If you look at the XOB\GAlt record you will see that I have held it
since 1980. Except I have never run in that class. I ran in XX/GAlt and got
that record. Which later became XXO/GAlt in which I held the record. That
became the current XOB/GAlt class in which I now hold the record. To the
best of my knowledge no one has run in any of those classes since it was
XX/Alt. As the rules change the records are moved to reflect the current
class the car would run in.  Rich Fox---lots of records on two runs