Re: Nice stuff!

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice stuff!
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:29:43 -0700
One of the things I learned long ago is that information is worthless if not
passed along and used. I also learned that there is an entire spectrum of
folks involved in any human endeavor and that information needs to be
presented in a manner hopefully all can understand and follow. Sufficient
detail is added to entice the academics to find my reasoning flaws (and
there are some) and for others to find just plain old arithmetic mistakes
( a lot of those!).  Depth of any of the subjects could very rapidly reach a
level in which hardly anyone would be interested save a few. My goal is for
everyone be able to read and understand: hence the empiricism. Or if you use
the second definition of unscienific practice or quackery, ok also. Not all
of my articles' content is based on observation or experience, I actually
have some book learning.

mayf, the  red necked ignorant desert rat in PAAAH rump, now home to 2 real
LSR racers and 2 wannabies.