Re: non lsr-Kennecott Copper Mine

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>,
Subject: Re: non lsr-Kennecott Copper Mine
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:55:33 -0600
Ron Christensen, the voice on Salt Flats Radio 1610, is our residential
expert on the Kennecott Copper Mine.  He is responsible for all the displays
at the visitors center/museum on the edge of the mine.  Every few years they
have to move the museum so they can mine under the edge of the slope it is
located on.

Wes