Re: Race car wiring

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Race car wiring
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:21:55 -0700
John; I think this proves the worth of this list and any information
exchange. If I had been an R&E I would have known these things. I once
signed up for R&E school, at USF out at the old Pam Am seaplane base. But
the company only paid for two licenses and I already had my Airframe and
Powerplant licenses, so I didn't go.  The old J. C. Whitney crimpers seemed
to be working and I just never gave any thought to what I could be doing
better. I did notice sometimes the ends came off and that made me believe in
soldering. This is truly the first time it has occurred to me I might not be
doing it right.-----------Thanks Dave and everyone who makes this list
possible. An older dog with a new trick----Rich Fox