Re: Race car wiring

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Race car wiring
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:45:31 -0400
Rich my friend,
I was in no way trying to imply that what you did was wrong. To me you are a
Hot Rodder in its truest form. Anyone able to carve out a cylinder head out
of a block of metal or figure out how to take 2 distributors and make a dual
plug ignition my hats off to you. I was just talking vague generalities.
Maybe yes for your setup $300 might be high not knowing your setup, but with
some setups it might be just barely enough to get started. Each setup is
different and must be evaluated that way. And true throwing money at
something is not always the best answer either. But if your spending gobs of
money on a motor why nickel and dime the rest of the car is what I meant.
Bill